Thank you so much Eva from Healthy Glow Nutrition for nominating me for this award. It’s been wonderful meeting you and exchanging our ideas about nutrition and wellness. You’re such an inspiration to me and I’m truly humbled that you even take the time to read my blog and comment. I turn this around and nominate you right back because you have an amazing voice that should be heard. Hear that world?? Check out Eva at http://healthyglownutrition.wordpress.com/. 🙂
7 fun facts about me:
- My parents immigrated from the Dominican Republic and I’m a bilingual English/Spanish speaker.
- I hate sunflowers. Sorry, but they’re ugly and kind of creepy.
- I’ve lived in Prague, Rome, Philadelphia and New York
- I never learned how to ride a bike or swim. True story.
- I’m a film geek. I adore movies and movie history. Also, I’m a HUGE Joss Whedon fan.
- I’ll take a beer over a glass of wine any day of the week.
- I love to cook and bake, especially in the fall and winter. But I’m also a gadget hoarder. Pans, trays, spatulas, cups, flour sifters….you name it, I hoard it.
The following blogs inspire me daily with their recipes, insight, and just plain awesomeness, so thanks and congrats! 🙂