Thank you so much Eva for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am truly humbled to be considered as I am still so new to this amazing world of writers that I’ve joined. It has been incredible reaching out to others who share a passion for nutrition, wellness, fitness, and writing through wordpress and across the web. I feel so privileged to be a part of this amazing network of bloggers who put all that they’ve got out there with pride and humility. You all inspire to learn more and try harder and I couldn’t be happier to share this with all of you. Again, thank you Eva for thinking of me especially since I consider you and your blog an inspiration to me on my nutrition journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
The rules are super simple. First, thank the person who nominated you (Eva, you rock!) and link back to their blog (check her out at http://healthyglownutrition.wordpress.com/).
Next, tell 7 things about yourself that others don’t know. Well, you all are just starting to get to know me so we’ll start slow here:
- I love all things pop culture, especially from the 80s and 90s. Plus I love trivia games.
- I have a 2 year old shih tzu named Gizmo and he’s the most adorable dog on the planet.
- I’ve lived in Prague, Rome, Philadelphia and New York
- I never learned how to ride a bike or swim. True story.
- I’m a film geek. I adore movies and movie history. Also, I’m a HUGE Joss Whedon fan.
- I’ll take a beer over a glass of wine any day of the week.
- I love to cook and bake, especially in the fall and winter. But I’m also a gadget hoarder. Pans, trays, spatulas, cups, flour sifters….you name it, I hoard it.
Finally, you pay the love forward by nominating 15 other awesome blogs that you follow/obsess over/admire/aspire to be. There are SO many incredible people out there posting their stories and I feel like I’m just beginning to grasp how vast this amazing network is. It’s overwhelming! Honestly, each and every single one of you inspires me to push past my boundaries in the kitchen, the gym, and right here on the screen with my writing. So, thank YOU all for doing what you do. You’re awesome. 🙂
4 Replies to “One Lovely Blog Award :-)”
I absolutely love these posts. It helps to get to know everyone. You are too kind! =)
Yay! Glad you like it! And thanks for having an awesome blog. 🙂
OMG! I just stumbled upon this because it was a link back to my blog (redirect). Thank you so much. You are too sweet. ❤
You’re welcome! I love your blog! Wish I had your kind of energy when I was in college. 🙂